1. Do you want to become a better writer? Zoe M. McCarthy gives 7 Tips Besides "Write, Write, Write" To Become a Better Writer.
2. It's rare to see blog posts on writing pace. At Writer Unboxed, Donald Maas discusses Four Kinds of Pace. (The pace of a novel refers to how fast or slow the story moves.) There's a lot to digest here.
3. Christian Headlines reports on an American missionary being prosecuted under
new anti-evangelism law. When the old fell, the Gospel
was welcomed and people were free to worship. Even then, I had a strong sense
this window of opportunity would be temporary. Let's pray for our persecuted
brothers and sisters in Christ. Soviet Socialist
4. Lynn Simpson shares Psalm 46 interspersed with her photography. I read it several times, allowing the Scripture to sink into my heart.
5. Susan, at Writing Straight From The Heart, adores dolls. I can relate. In this post, she introduces us to her latest find: a lovely Asian girl.
Writers: What steps are you taking to become a better writer?
Readers: Do you find it difficult to pass up a bargain on one of your collectibles? Please share. If you haven't figured out what tempts me, it's dolls. :)
Photo Credit: Idigital
Post a Comment