Friday, June 10, 2016
Writing Craft/Resilient Writer/Trafficking/Parenting/Facebook Policy
1. Zoe M. McCarthy gives examples on How to Write Infrequent Phrases. I should print this one out - very useful.
2. Writing takes a great deal of perseverance. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, says, "Become a Resilient Writer by Remembering these 15 Things."
3. Human trafficking is a widespread problem. WND reports on a girl, who escaped her Boko Haram captors. She's urging everyone to keep working on freeing those kidnapped.
4. Parenting is a daunting task. Maria Morgan shares, "Sometimes Blunders Bring Blessings."
5. Writers on Facebook need this article on how Facebook's new policy on Branded Content will affect them. Edie Melson once again comes to the rescue and clarifies the issue for us.
Writers: What are some of the ways you handle the ups and downs of the writing life?
Readers: Have you noticed more articles on the subject of human trafficking? Did you know there are organizations that raise awareness and provide aid to the victims? What are your thoughts on the subject?
Photo Credit: Zach Davis