Friday, June 3, 2016
Time Thieves/5 Common Mistakes/Nat'l Day of Prayer/Milestones/Comparison
1. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, talks about an issue common to all of us - time thieves. What actions are robbing you of your time?
2. Jerry B. Jenkins talks about The 5 Most Common Mistakes in Beginners' Manuscripts. This is a must-read for newbies and a great refresher for the more advanced writer.
3. Jonathan Cahn Opens National Day of Prayer With Prophetic Warning. Powerful. Only a revival will save this nation.
4. Jeanette Levellie, at Hope Splashes, talks about milestone birthdays.
5. Susan Panzica, at Eternity Cafe, talks about, The Comparison Thief." It's short, but packs quite a punch.
Writers: Did Edie Melson's list ring an "uh-oh" bell? Please share.
Readers: Have you had any tough milestone birthdays? Please share.
Photo Credit: Brad Harrison
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yes Susan, that list sounds quite familiar to me :) I retweeted!
Even nearly 5 years later, I am still in denial about my milestone birthday of 50. Maybe one of these days I'll just accept it. lol Thanks for the links, Susan!
Hi Marja - Thanks for the retweet!
Hi Karen - For me, 30 was more traumatic than 50. It signaled the transition from young adult to full-fledged adult. :)
Post a Comment