1. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, shares how Writing Through the Tough Times Brings Discovery.
2. Keeping your gmail account safe can be tricky. Here's an article by Wordfence.com that details a new phishing scam.
3. I recently read a neat story on Breaking Christian News about an Uber driver (who is a pastor) leading an NFL player to Christ. Enjoy!
4. Beth K. Vogt posts at The Write Conversation concerning The Thoughts That Make Us Strong - a good word for writers and readers alike.
5. Susan, at Writing Straight From The Heart, collects miniatures. I find them so appealing and sweet, but so far have resisted the temptation to take up the hobby.
Writers: How do you make time to write?
Readers: Is there a hobby that attracts you, but you've resisted the temptation to dabble in it? Please share.