1. The Blogging Bistro gives us a tutorial on 6 Easy Steps to Creating the Perfect Hyperlink. Whether you're a writer or blogger or both, you'll find this guide helpful.
2. Lisa Hall-Wilson guest posts at Writers in the Storm, asking "Are you sharing too much of the wrong thing on Facebook?"
3. WND reports on European Court's ruling that approved the killing of an injured patient. Years ago, many warned about the slippery slope we were heading down when abortion was approved. When one life is treated as unimportant, no one is safe.
4. Zoe M. McCarthy talks about "weasel words" that can suck the life out of your writing.
5. Sweetie Mom is a fan of Stuffed Italian Peppers. I found a version for the crockpot that I'd like to try one of these days. Check it out on the Kraft Recipes website.
Writers: What weasel words appear in your writing? "Just" is the one that keeps me on my toes.
Readers: Have you tried any recipes from the Internet? Please share.
Photo Credit: salazar78