1. Dr. MaryAnn Diorio has several short podcasts for writers. I thought you might enjoy them.
2. Details, details. Cindy Ervin-Huff shares how important accurate details are in your novels.
3. Wow! I was horrified when I read the WND story about two Planet Fitness locations allowing men in the women's locker room. Their policy wasn't mentioned in the contracts, and the woman who complained had her membership revoked. Before signing up with them, make sure to ask about their policy.
4. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, asks, Baggage or Luggage-Which Am I Carrying?
5. Linda, at A La Carte shares some fun tablescapes with a
theme. Most of the items were bought at thrift stores. Check out her blog here. Paris
Writers: Have you ever ventured into the area of podcasting? Please share your experience.
Readers: I thought Linda's
themed table was a nice change of pace. What kind of table settings have you
tried to surprise your friends and family? Paris
Photo Credit: Eva Serna