1. Lynn Simpson is taking part in 5-Minute Friday. This particular segment used the word, "place," as the writing prompt. See what she does with it. Maybe you'll want to try it as well.
2. We've heard it over and over again: "Memoirs don't sell." Marcia Moston gives some helpful hints on how to get your story out there. I enjoyed this article and discovered I'm already doing this on a small scale through blogging and guest spots.
3. Breaking Christian News reports on the discovery of an ancient stone workshop near
Cana where Jesus turned the water into wine.
4. Jeanne Takenaka is also participating in 5-Minute Friday. Check out her post to see what she does with the word, "place."
5. Whether your decorating style is sleek and modern or strictly country, HGTV has 66 ideas for fall decorating.
Writers: Do you use writing prompts? Please share.
Photo Credit: B S K