1. Are your characters flatter than the paper they appear on? Zoe M. McCarthy gives five easy techniques to bulk them up.
2. Sierra Godfrey Fong guest posts on Writers In The Storm and gives us the basics on Instagram. I knew next to nothing about this social media platform, so her article helped educate me. Will I join? Hmm, I'll have to think about it.
3. I had to share this! Scientists are now saying that life begins at conception. Check out this article at Live Action News.
4. Jean Fischer, at Something to Write Home About, posted some wild office designs. You'll get a chuckle out of these.
5. For all you dessert lovers, I came across this recipe for Chocolate-Strawberry Truffles. Now, there's a winning combination and only 3 ingredients!
Writers: Have you tried Instagram? Please share your experience with me. I'm weighing whether or not to add it to my social media toolbox.
Readers: Do you cut out recipes and actually make them? Please share. I confess - most of the ones I stash in a binder never make it to my table.
Photo Credit: Baron Patro