1. Terri Tiffany Inspirational Writer asks, "Are You A Risk Taker?"
2. As the owner of a new car, this is a truly frightening post. WND reports an experiment where hackers were able to take over a jeep's dashboard, steering, and transmission while it was going 70 m.p.h. on a highway.
In my book, The Moses Conspiracy, my main characters kept their old vehicle a long time to avoid the dangers of tracking devices that would reveal their location. Check out this post. It seems the future is now.
3. Are you a speaker or moving in that direction? Don't miss this Lucinda Secrest McDowell's excellent post of 7 Ways to Destroy Your Speaking Career.
4. Whether it's moving to another state, a new job, or some other major life change, we learn lessons on how to adjust. Dena Netherton shares her experiences on frequent moves.
5. I've always known being an author wasn't for wimps, but Spunk of a Stick's Tips about book returns made me cringe. L. Diane Wolfe pulls back the curtain and reveals what goes on behind the scenes.
Writers: Do you consider yourself a risk taker? Why?
Readers: What are some of the ways you handle major life changes like a big move to another state?
Have a blessed weekend!
Photo Credit: matt_benoit
Hi Susan, thanks for your blog recommendations, Lucinda's list is great!
Have an enjoyable weekend.
Wow, I had no idea a hacker could hack into a vehicle! That is scary, and lately I have been alerted to 'big brother' activity that makes me pause before engaging in some on-line activities. Risk-taking is a product of my ability to overcome insecurity and some days I am able to win this battle over others!
Hi Marja - You're welcome.
Hi Lynn - Neither did I!
Post a Comment