1. Lori Nelson Spielman, at Writers in the Storm, talks about what foreign book sales taught her. While her sales in some markets were great, in others they were poor or mediocre.
2. The Family Research Council reports on the latest developments in the Planned Parenthood scandal. There's a link to a petition, as well as information I haven't seen previously.
3. Zoe M. McCarthy posted a Quick Guide on the Type of Edit You Need for Your Novel. Since I'm at that stage with my fifth book, I appreciated this information.
4. I loved this repost by Carol Garvin. She shares about how one of her first grade students grew up to be an astronaut.
5. Jean Fischer, at Something to Write Home About, posted on "Spoonerisms." You don't know what they are? Neither did I until I read this - very entertaining.
Writers: Have you ever worked with a professional editor? What type of edit did you get?
Readers: What was your favorite "Spoonerism?" Can you add any to the list? Please share.