1. Blogging Bistro had an article about Google penalizing websites that were not mobile friendly. Not being the techy sort, I got lost in some of the jargon. However, I thought some of you might benefit from this information.
2. Cindy Sproles guest posts at The Write Conversation on the subject to throwing away your writing crutches. Now, doesn't that sound intriguing?
3. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, does her best to convince us that Tweeting and Writers were meant for each other. She gives examples of how to construct a tweet using hashtags. I may have to print this one out.
4. World Net Daily reports that a U.S. city is spying on churches in its community an demanding they get licenses.
5. Jeanette Levellie, at Hope Splashes, shares how she handled the drudgery of house cleaning (almost without pain).
Writers: What do you think of Twitter? Please share.
Readers: It's your turn to share your cleaning secrets. Ready, set, go!
Photo Credit: cx ed