1. Zoe M. McCarthy gives tips on how your words can possess power. As writers, we are not only trying to give our readers facts, but to paint word pictures that evoke emotion.
2. Chad R. Allen did an interview with super blogger Jonathan Milligan. I particularly liked his blog template and how he keeps the ideas flowing.
3. World Net Daily reports on disturbing medical experimentation with cells from aborted babies.
4. Jeff Goins, at Goinswriter, talks about the process of finding your calling in life. I thought he did a great job giving expression to what is often viewed as a difficult process.
5. Susan, at Writing Straight from the Heart, shares how she averted a snack attack. :)
Writers: Do you consider your writing a calling or a profession? Please share.
Readers: What's your favorite way to avoid a "snack attack?"
Photo Credit: plattmuck
Hi, Susan. I definitely think of writing for the Christian market as a calling. There's some good information on these links. Thanks!
Post a Comment