1. Margie Lawson posts at Writers in the Storm on subtext in your writing. Now, don't run for the hills, writers and readers. There's a fun quiz to see how much you know about non-verbal communication.
2. Both non-fiction and fiction writers often get speaking gigs. Cathy Lamb, at Writers in the Storm, teaches us about "Being a Cool Cat While Making Presentations." I loved her ideas and think you will find them valuable as well.
3. Faithwire shares the story of a young girl who lost everything in the
fire. She held a toy drive for needy kids. Don't miss this heartwarming story. California
4. Christian Headlines shares an Instagram post by Joanna Gaines. It's a reminder from her daughter to have childlike faith.
5. I found this post before Thanksgiving, but thought, "Hey, these questions would work well for Christmas dinners. Chad Allen gives 5 questions that are fun conversation starters.
Writers: Are you also a speaker? If so, how do you keep an audience's attention?
Readers: Can you think of some dinner conversation starters that won't start a war? Please share.