1. Jenny Hansen, at Writers in The Storm, talks about social media habits that support your brand and your life. Okay, I hear the groans out there. One thing she said stood out: "Remember, social media marketing is not about dousing your followers with periodic buckets of updates. It is a thousand drops of water, one dribble at a time, that will help your online presence flourish."
I don't know about you, but that's comforting to me. Some of the content is techy, but even I was able to follow it.
2. Eva Marie Everson, at The Write Conversation, gives us Critiquing Rule #3: Critique the work, not your feelings about the work. How many of us lead with our response to the content?
3. WND reports on the Luciferian nature of the globalists. This chilling, but not surprising, article draws its facts from an insider. We are truly in the End Times.
4. If this real-life love story doesn't bring a smile to your face, I don't know what will. The Christian singer, Carman, recently married. Four years ago, he was diagnosed with a dreaded disease and not expected to live. Many of his family members had passed away, and he only had a handful of close relatives. Don't miss this sweet story. I'm rejoicing with him and his bride.
5. Winter makes me want to be all cozy and warm, especially when the temperatures dip below 10 degrees! Home Stories has some decorating ideas to complement the season. I'm enjoying a lovely plaid throw Sweetie Mom bought me for Christmas. :)
Writers and Readers: How do you cozy up your home for winter writing/reading?
Photo Credit: Susan J. Reinhardt