1. Heather Webb guest posts at Writer Unboxed. How do you keep someone reading? She says, "Every good book is a mystery even when it's not."
2. Do you need suggestions on how to optimize your time on Facebook? Kathleen Gage talks about engagement and how to develop a following.
3. Breaking Christian News reports the National Park Service has reversed its decision and will allow a creation scientist to study the
4. Rhonda Rhea, at The Write Conversation, shares her thoughts on "Unforgetting." Yeah, that grabbed my attention as well.
5. I saw this recipe for Chocolate Brownie Cake. You KNOW I had to share it. Enjoy!
Writers: How much time do you spend on Facebook or other social media platforms? Do you have a plan or just wing it? Please share your thoughts.
Readers: What was your favorite link this week and why?
Photo Credit: Melodi2