1. Ocieanna Fleiss guest posts at Seriously Write about a major turning point in her life. Don't miss this inspiring story.
2. I keep finding encouraging posts. Someone out there besides me must need them. :) Kristi Ann Hunter wrote about Living Without Regrets on Elaine Stock's blog, Everyone's Story.
3. Here we go again! Bill Meyers, whose books have sold over 8 million copies, shares an experience he had while producing a movie.
4. Are you headed for burn-out? Whether or not you're a writer, you'll benefit from this piece. Children's Author, Kristi Holl says, "Beware! Burnout Ahead."
5. Do you have a major decision to make? MaryAnn Diorio gives 5 Questions To Ask Yourself When Making Tough Decisions.
Writers: How do you avoid burnout?
Readers: I loved how God gave Bill Meyers wisdom in a difficult situation. Have you ever experienced something similar?
Photo Credit: Marcel Hol