1. Many people are going the Indie route these days. I came across this article by Brian Hutchinson, at Positive Writer. He shares how to publish a paperback on CreateSpace.
2. I've been debating whether or not it's time to get a website. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, posted on the subject and helped me make an informed decision. (I've decided to stick with my blog.)
3. Not everyone writes novels. Many writers focus on magazine articles, devotionals, etc. Here's a great post at The Write Conversation about what it means to write on assignment and how to get there.
4. When I saw this recipe for Crockpot Applesauce, I decided to share it with all of you. The idea of using my slow cooker to make one of my favorite things intrigued me.
5. Dena Netherton encourages us to Be Curious.
Writers: Website or blog, and why?
Readers: Curious or nosy - what do you think?
Photo Credit: John DeBoer