1. I found a site called, BuildBookBuzz. This particular article talks about boosting your social media success with 3 image types. I signed up for their emails, and they sent me several free resources that I was able to download.
2. Wow! I'm loving this BuildBookBuzz website. I clicked on another link and found an article on how to pick the right images for your blog posts. Graphics catch people's attention and draw them into the content. There were some great tips here.
3. AddThis is my choice for blog buttons. They recently sent me an article on why the right color palette matters for your brand.
4. A lot of scoundrels want to get your information. Blogging Bistro warns about a phishing scam on Facebook.
5. We've covered lots of social media issues so far in this post, so it's time to change it up. Dena Netherton talks about a "Cathedral of Cedars" near her home. She's found a place to walk/jog where she can have some quiet moments with God.
Writers: Most of the time I gravitate to Christian writer blogs. Lately, I've been gleaning some great information from general market writers. Do you check out general market resources for writers? If so, what are some of your favorites?
Readers: Do you keep an eye out for scams that target those on social media? One of the ways I head off trouble on Facebook is to look up someone on my Friend List before accepting a friend request. This has helped me avoid friending a hacker more than once. What are some of the things you do to prevent problems on Facebook?
Have a blessed week!
Photo Credit: Jenny Kennedy-Olsen
Hi Susan - I try and keep my head on straight re possible scams or scammers ... such a nuisance. Those links look interesting - and I check out all things and ideas that I might be interested in ...
Cheers to you - and well done on letting us know about the links - Hilary
Hi Hilary - Great to see you! I'll have to come visit your blog and see if you've posted something new. :)
Post a Comment