1. One of the toughest parts of writing a book proposal is finding comparable titles. Zoe M. McCarthy gives us some great ways to accomplish that task.
2. Have you ever had a Facebook friend or Twitter follower drive you crazy with their posts? Shannan, at the Procrastiwriter shares her experience and gives tips on how to purge your social media.
3. Publishing can be a long road, and it's easy to get discouraged. Edie Melson gives 19 thing to remember when publishing.
4. Rhonda Schrock shares a devotional, "Breathe in, breathe out."
5. With fall here, pumpkin recipes are in demand. I discovered one for Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins. (Now, you knew there had to be chocolate in there someplace!) Let me know how they turn out, and maybe I'll make them for Thanksgiving.
Writers and Readers: How do you handle obnoxious Facebook friends?
Photo Credit: Jean Scheijen
Hi Susan, I was tempted to skip your tips and go right to the chocolate muffin recipe... but I read Edie Melson's blog, great points!
have a good weekend Susan, don't eat too many scrumptious muffins :)
Post a Comment