1. Okay, I admit it. I'm a total dialogue nerd. Zoe McCarthy delighted me with this post. I hope you have as much fun with it as I did.
2. Ah, Conference Season - you have to love it. Agent Linda Glaz interviews author Jodie Wolfe about how she prepares for a writers conference. Even though I've gone to many of these events, I could use a refresher course.
3. WND reports that the Pentagon has confirmed ISIS has enough radioactive materials to produce dirty bombs.
4. Devotional thoughts from MaryAnn Diorio on Why Worry?
5. Does your heart go pitter patter when you see decorating blogs? You might enjoy My Romantic Home. I've linked to her Show and Tell Friday post, but take a few moments to explore the site.
Writers: One of the reasons I enjoy dialogue is that I can talk like real people talk and toss the grammar rules. Please share your thoughts on creating natural interactions between characters.
Readers: What type of blog links would you like to see here on Christian Writer/Reader Connection? I try to give a variety of topics, but your input would help me a great deal.