1. Cindy Sproles tells a heartwarming story of an independent bookstore owner, who promoted her debut novel. Check in out on The Write Conversation.
2. Have you been working on a writing project and feel stuck? For me, it's a lot like trying to get something sticky off my hands. Mary Denman shares her experience and how it kept her from moving forward with her writing.
3. Naming characters can be a challenge. Laurel Garver, at Laurel's Leaves, gives Five Things to Consider When Naming Characters.
4. Do you enjoy motivational quotes? Jennifer Brown Banks, at Pen and Prosper, gives several I've never heard before.
5. Susan, at Writing Straight from the Heart, talks about making do with what you've got. This post shows how her husband created an herb garden out of old kitty litter cans and plastic tubs.
Writers: How do you choose names for your characters? I've often looked at baby name sites.
Readers: Have you ever re-purposed something most people throw away? Please share.
Photo Credit: deziner02