1. With conference season upon us, crafting a dynamite elevator pitch may make the difference between a request for a full or partial proposal and being sent home empty handed. Writers In The Storm give excellent instructions on how to produce a great one or two sentence pitch.
2. Fox News star, Greta Van Susteran, goes all out to rescue Christians - She notes that her parents' generation said they didn't know what was happening to the Jews. Our generation cannot use that excuse. We see the evidence every day on the news and through the Internet. Check out this insightful article.
3. Do you want people to find your blog? Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, gives valuable information on how to find labels and tags that will make the search engines sit up and take notice.
4. Susan Panzica, at Eternity Cafe, wrote an insightful post on How Can I Know God's Will? I think you'll find it helpful.
5. Marja Meijers, at Fresh Insights On Ancient Truths, talks about restored relationships.
Writers: Do you have a one or two sentence pitch for your manuscript? Please share any tips you have on producing one.
Readers: If you blog, what kinds of tags and labels do you use?
Photo Credit: ilco
Susan: YOU are so helpful to give us all these links! Thank you. I especially want to check out Susan Panzica post on finding God's will.
I need to practice my elevator pitch! It's gotten a bit rusty since the last conference...
Post a Comment