1. Here's an insightful article from an interview with a Bethany House editor. If you write fiction, you won't want to miss this.
2. World Net Daily reports on a Princeton professor's declaration that severely disabled infants should be denied healthcare under the Obama program. Yes, here in America, the unthinkable is being promoted. We are now going from search and destroy in the womb to infanticide.
3. T. J. Marino, of The Strategist, gives a checklist for those who self-publish and want to actually sell books. It takes a lot of work and isn't easy. Are you prepared for this?
4. Dena Netherton's post on My Father's World, My Father's Words, caught my eye. She talks about the "I'll show you people."
5. Jeanette Levellie provides our chuckle for the day at Hope Splashes with a post entitled, "Name That Kid."
Writers: Do you have a marketing plan for your book? Please share.
Readers: What was your favorite link this week?
Photo Credit: svilen001