HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm not one to make New Year's Resolutions, but I do have dreams and plans for 2014. Here's the short list:
1. Finish The Scent of Fear Blog Tour.
2. Do guest posts/author interviews to highlight all my books.
3. Contact some organizations that might be interested in my genre.
4. Write the third book in the trilogy, Out of the Mist.
5. Participate in a series my publisher has in the works for 2014.
It's wonderful to have goals, but I'm also considering the steps I need to take to reach them. I have folders for each project to keep everything organized. Scheduling time for implementing my plans is also a big part of making them happen.
What are your writing/reading goals for 2014? What kind of action steps are you taking to fulfill your dreams?
Photo Credit: svilenoo1