Monday, September 24, 2012
Blogger friend, Janette Dolores, posted some questions awhile back. I won't tell you how long ago because I'm too embarrassed to admit my tardiness.
Without further delay, here they are:
1. Book or Movie? No contest here! I'm an avid reader.
2. Real book or e-book? In the past I would have said, "real book," with no hesitation. Today, I've become quite attached to my Kindle. With print and e-books, I think I have the best of both worlds.
3. Funniest thing you've done in the last five years? Ha! I just thought of something, but I'm going to save it for a blog post. Thanks for the inspiration.
4. How would your best friend describe you? Loyal.
5. Do you put yourself into the books you read/write or the movies you watch? I take character traits from a number of sources otherwise all of them would sound/act like me. The main character in my first book, Ellie, has my fire for a cause, but she's more talented. Perhaps it's a case of living vicariously through her.
6. Favorite kind of car and why? I love my 2-door Honda, but it's become impractical. The 4-door version would be better suited to my needs.
7. Would your choice of party be a catered meal or barbeque out back? It depends on the purpose of the gathering. For a wedding - catered. For a casual family/friend event, the barbeque is more conducive to conversation.
8. What's your favorite season and why? I'd have to say, "spring," but fall comes in as a close second. The first blooms after a gray winter makes my energy level soar. Fall colors also nourish my soul.
9. Besides writing, what's your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time? This is one of the easiest questions. Packing a lunch, jumping in the car, and going for a long ride tops my list. Stops at antique stores add to the delight.
10. What's one place you can be found at least one time every week? Church! While my daily devotional time feeds me, there's nothing like a 4-course feast on Sunday morning. My pastor is an awesome teacher.
Writers and Readers: Pick any question and give your answer! Did you learn anything new about me?