Wednesday, June 8, 2011
The "Just Because" Giveaway
My late husband liked to bring me little gifts and flowers "just because." I'd clean out his small Igloo cooler and find a Hershey bar tucked inside. If he worked in Amish country, he'd bring home a chocolate shoofly pie or some other treat.
Today, I'm bringing my Followers a special "just because" giveaway. I appreciate your faithfulness. If you're not already a Follower, a simple click on the button will remedy that situation. :)
Deeanne Gist is a well-known author in Christian circles. I enjoyed her book, "Maid to Match," and want to share it with one of you. Below are the giveaway rules:
1. Comment on this post, telling about a "just because" gift or surprise you've received.
2. Your email address must be in the comment. Sorry, no email equals no entry.
3. The contest is open to Followers of Christian Writer/Reader Connection in the U.S. only due to our laws and is void where prohibited.
4. Neither the author nor the publisher provided this book or paid for a review.
5. Deadline: Saturday, June 11, 2011, at midnight. The winner will be emailed on Sunday, June 12, 2011, and announced on the blog sometime that day.
Let's have some fun with this and count our "just because" blessings.