Life Lessons, gave me this lovely award. She draws spiritual insights from daily life.
I'm supposed to bestow this award on ten other bloggers, but I'm whittling it down to five.
1) Sandra Heska King combines amazing photos with her daily thoughts.
2) Jean Fischer, at the Walrus & The Carpenter, talks about writing and life. Check out her other blog, The Compost Pile, as well.
3) Carla Gade, at Writing to Distraction, is a newly contracted author. She's been doing a series on Colonial custumes. If you're a historical writer, zip over there and check out these posts.
4) Jessica Nelson, at Booking It, posts on Wednesday about her writing journey. Romance is her genre.
5) Diane Estrella often tickles my funny bone with videos and posts about her everyday life. She also does giveaways.
All of these ladies are regulars on my personal blog tour. You can always find them on my blogroll, along with many other awesome bloggers. Congratulations! Thank you for providing so many delightful hours of reading.