I'm giving the award to seven other bloggers, but please don't feel you must do the same. I understand the time constraints with Christmas so close.
1. Audience of One - Jeanette Levellie shares her joys, struggles, and wonderful sense of humor. She's not only a wonderful writer, but also a dear friend.
2. Krista's Reflections - Krista and I have a lot in common. We're both SOTP writers! If you need cheering up, this is the place to head.
3. This Ain't No Glamour Detail - Crystal Laine Miller interviews authors, writes books reviews, and gives us delicious slices of her life. She also finds the neatest quizzes.
4. Write Now - A former homeschool Mom, online writing teacher, and writer, Karen brings us book reviews, links, and writing prompts. She has also dedicated herself to keeping a certain writer friend from getting a big head with her delightful humor.
5. Write In The Way -Kristin Torres-Torro gives us a unique view of writing through a missionary's eyes.
6. On The Path - A newly-contracted author, Jody gives us the inside scoop on what it's like after you sign on the dotted line.
7. BookingIt - Jessica Nelson brings a wonderful curiosity, thought-provoking questions, and sometimes intense writing advice. Her blog is a regular stop for me.
Here's where I'm supposed to give seven interesting facts about me. Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of those today, so I'll sign off. I hope you'll visit some or all of these nice folks, and tell them I said, "Hi."