Monday, June 18, 2012
Ruth, at Out on a Limb, gave me this award way back in April. I'm finally getting around to answering the questions and passing it on. Thanks, Ruth, for this honor.
1) Favorite color - Purple, but pink comes in a close second.
2) Favorite animal - Cats. I haven't had any for a long time. My late husband was allergic.
3) Favorite number - Sorry, I don't have one.
4) Favorite drink - I love milk, especially if I have cookies to go along with it.
5) Facebook or Twitter - Facebook. I'm too wordy for Twitter although I do have an account.
6) My passion - Next to Jesus, writing. :)
7) Getting or giving - I experience joy in both, but giving probably edges out getting.
8) Favorite pattern - I like floral patterns best. They're so cheerful.
9) Favorite day of the week - Friday. I don't think I have to explain that one.
10) Favorite flower - I love roses - any color, any variety. Their beauty never fails to make me smile.
I'm supposed to pass this along to other bloggers, but you all bring sunshine into my life. Consider yourself a winner and join in the fun if you have time.
Thanks again, Ruth!