Last year, I didn't make any resolutions. Instead, I set some goals for my writing life. Here's my 2008 list:
1. Start a blog. (Yay! Here I am.)
2. Write and get some devotionals published. (A Secret Place and RevWriter Resource accepted a total of 3 devotionals between them.)
3. Get an agent. (Maybe next year.)
4. Finish editing my novel. (I did, but then discovered it needed more work. Back to the drawing board.)
5. Set up a website. (Does getting a domain name count?)
Hmm, what am I aiming for in 2009?
1. I'd like to get that website up and running. I've heard a lot of good things about Homestead.
2. Keep plugging away at my novel.
3. Improve my blog.
4. Write more devotionals. (I already have one scheduled for March.)
5. Clean and organize my office. (Trust me. You don't want a picture.)
What are some of your writing goals for 2009? Are you satisfied with the progress you made in 2008?
Thanks for making the launch of Christian Writer/Reader Connection such a delight.