It seems there's a Facebook group for everything out there. One of them caught my attention when a friend highlighted it on her blog: Insecure Writers.
Whether you're pre-published or published, there are plenty of questions rattling around your brain:
1. Am I really a writer?
2. Is what I'm writing good enough?
3. Will anyone want to read what I write?
1. Can I handle the marketing and still find time to write?
2. What does it mean when readers are silent?
3. Will I be able to write another book or am I a one-book wonder?
In the next few Monday posts, we'll take a look at some of these questions and hopefully discuss them in the comments.
Writers: What are some of the things that concern you (pre-published or published)?
Readers: What does it mean when you're silent about a book you've read? Does it automatically mean you didn't like it?
Photo Credit: yoshiako