1. Jane Friedman gives advice on 5 Common Story Openings to Avoid. Knowing what not to do can save you a ton of editing/re-writing.
2. Literary Agent, Rachelle Gardner posts on, "Does Age Matter For Writers?" Both young writers and older writers have asked this question. Her answer made a lot of sense and provided encouragement.
3. WND reports on judges reviewing evidence of
bias toward Christian bakers. Oregon
4. Kim DeHoog, at CBN.com posts a devotional called, "Love Is A Verb."
5. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Here are some cute Lollipop Cookie Valentines, from Allrecipes, to make for that special someone (spouse/kids/grandkids) in your life.
Writers: What is the hardest part of writing that all-important first page?
Readers: What makes you give up on a book? When does it happen - first page, first chapter, etc.?
Photo Credit: nas kamu
Thanks for the link to Rachelle Gardner's post. It's a good one! I plan to share it on my Facebook page. Happy Valentine's Day, to you, too, Susan!
Post a Comment