1. The Synopsis. These two seemingly innocent words send most writers running for cover. Bill Ferris, at Writer Unboxed, gives tips on how to produce this document required by publishers. Take a deep breath. You can do this.
2. Many writers are choosing to Indie Publish their books. Tari Lynn Jewett, at Writers in the Storm, shares 10 Lessons she's learned about Indie Publishing.
3. Evangelist Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., challenges the reproductive rights argument as a civil wrong. (Breaking Christian News)
4. Michael K. Reynolds recounts the story of how he almost died on
Whitney. We can learn many lessons through our life experience.
5. I'm a "List Person." It eases the stress of trying to remember all the stuff that has to be done from daily chores to major projects. Unexpectedly Domestic shares on the subject of making lists.
Writers: What is the worst writing task you face? Why?
Readers: Which link was your favorite and why?
Photo Credit: Zsuzza N.K.
Post a Comment