1. Audrey Frank posts at The Write Conversation about the Spiritual Practice of Writing Tight. I highly recommend all writers with newbie or published authors to read this. We can all benefit.
2. Zoe M. McCarthy deals with that sticky Point-of-View issue. How do you stay in a character's point of view? She gives valuable tips in a clear, concise manner.
3. Breaking Christian News reports on the President's announcement of new "Conscience Protections" for Healthcare Providers.
4. Michael K. Reynolds encourages us to "Breathe." Are you living at the speed of sound?
5. I'm really into succulents these days. Their shapes, colors, and easy care are a big draw for me. Hip2BeHome shares some tips on how to make these delightful plants thrive.
Writers: What do you find confusing about Point of View?
Readers: How do you keep up with Christian News? Can you recommend a particular site? Please share.
Photo Credit: BSK