1. Writers can be productive and happy while authoring. Cathy Fyock posts at The Write Conversation and gives some excellent advice to help you finish your book.
2. Showing rather than telling how characters feel is the aim of Zoe M. McCarthy's blog post for writers. Take your writing up a notch with these excellent tips.
3. Christian movies are exploding in popularity. I recently saw I Can Only Imagine and came away inspired and uplifted. Christian Headlines has a fascinating article on this trend. I hope you enjoy it.
4. Lynn J. Simpson talks about securing our steps. We all face hard times, but when we focus on God, He leads us through them.
5. Realtor.com had an interesting post on decluttering myths. Following this list will set you up for failure. The author gives advice that will help you keep your home clutter free.
Writers and Readers: Have you seen any of the recent faith-based movies? Which ones did you see and how did you like them?
Photo Credit: Jonathan Werner
Post a Comment