1. I hear so many people say they want to write a book someday. Jerry Jenkins (of the Left Behind Series fame) tells us how to write a book in 20 steps. So, what are you waiting for?
2. While looking at the previous article, I spotted this one: 7 Really Bad Excuses for Putting Off Writing Your Book. I think there's a theme in this week's links. Perhaps someone out there is struggling.
3. Breaking Christian News reports on
20-week abortion ban being upheld by the court.
4. Beth K. Vogt posts at The Write Conversation on "Lose the Fear." For anyone with a creative bent, whether writing or some other area, fear can kill our dreams.
5. Better Homes and Gardens has a slide show with tips on how to brighten your house for summer. Even if you don't use their exact ideas, it might jumpstart your own creative juices.
Writers: If I had a dollar for everyone who told me they wanted to write a book someday, I might not be a millionaire but I'd sure have plenty in my piggy bank. Are you a "someday" person or have people said this to you?
Readers: Do you love writing, photography, painting, or some other creative activity? Are you pursuing it or putting it off into the future? Please share.
Photo Credit: Kia Abell
Post a Comment