Friday, September 16, 2016
Writing Tips/Negative to Positive/Supreme Court/Recipe/Devo
1. Have you ever wondered if it's okay to use trademarked names in your writing? Check out this article on Daily Writing Tips.
2. A bad review - sooner or later we all get one. Molly Jo Realy guest posts at The Write Conversation and shares how she turned a negative into a positive.
3. Our religious freedom is in danger. See this article on Christian pharmacy case being refused by the Supreme Court.
4. I saw this yummy-looking recipe and thought you might like it - Parmesan Garlic Vegetables.
5. Blogger Buddy, Rhonda Schrock, delivers a powerful devotional on handling envy.
Writers: Have you used brand names in your writing? Please share.
Readers: How do you handle the green-eyed monster?
Photo Credit: Ashley Wilkinson
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think I have used brand names in my writing, but thank you for posting on it. i also read the post of Molly Jo about receiving a bad review. Excellent post. Thanks Susan.
As usual, you brought good posts for us to see. Thank you, Susan.
Hi, Susan. Thank you for sharing my post. I plan to check the link regarding bad reviews; a very real fear for a writer, but one I am wanting to conquer!
Post a Comment