Friday, September 16, 2016
Writing Tips/Negative to Positive/Supreme Court/Recipe/Devo
1. Have you ever wondered if it's okay to use trademarked names in your writing? Check out this article on Daily Writing Tips.
2. A bad review - sooner or later we all get one. Molly Jo Realy guest posts at The Write Conversation and shares how she turned a negative into a positive.
3. Our religious freedom is in danger. See this article on Christian pharmacy case being refused by the Supreme Court.
4. I saw this yummy-looking recipe and thought you might like it - Parmesan Garlic Vegetables.
5. Blogger Buddy, Rhonda Schrock, delivers a powerful devotional on handling envy.
Writers: Have you used brand names in your writing? Please share.
Readers: How do you handle the green-eyed monster?
Photo Credit: Ashley Wilkinson