1. I found an article on My Love of Words about de-cluttering that piqued my curiosity. What's the one thing you're doing that's making it harder than it should be to part with "stuff?"
2. Multi-published author, Jody Hedlund, talks about the importance of crafting a great opening to your novel.
3. Bruce Brady posts at The Write Conversation on the subject of, "Write With Love." Since February is Valentine's month, I thought I'd share this with you. :)
4. Christian Headlines reports that a doctor has lost his privileges at a hospital due to his values. Freedom of speech and religion are increasingly at risk. Check out this article.
5. Marja Meijers, at Fresh Insights On Ancient Truths, talks about "HOPE."
Writers: What is the hardest part of writing a dynamite opening for your fiction or non-fiction pieces?
Readers: Do you have any techniques that help with de-cluttering? Please share. I could use some!
Photo Credit: ibon san martin