1. Jean Fischer blogs about Motivation Hacks for Writers. I need to get back to work. My "vacation" has stretched into several months.
2. Self-publishing Review gives us the skinny on Amazon's review policy. While there are some big no-no's, there are plenty of ways to get honest reviews. One major point - a review without a verified purchase will raise a red flag.
3. Laura Drake, at Writers in the Storm Blog, gives us a lesson on The Most Important Edit That No One Talks About. She's right. I can count on one hand the number of blog posts I've seen on this subject.
4. Someone once said that the premise of The Moses Conspiracy could never happen here in America. I beg to differ. Check out this article where a pastor warns Christians to prepare for persecution.
5. I love crockpot cooking! A friend posted this website on Facebook, and I thought you might be interested in 100 Days of Meal Plans Whole Foods Style.\
Writers: We're all familiar with line edits where we correct grammar, spelling, typos, etc. Have you ever done a substantive edit? If so, please share your experience.
Readers: Are you a fan of crockpot cooking? What kind of things do you make in your crockpot?
Photo Credit: Svilen Milev