Here are a few links I thought might bring a smile to your face. As I hopped around the Net, it took on an international flavor.
1. Belinda Letchford, of Australia, talks about celebrating Christmas in a way that reflects your Christian beliefs at her blog, Live Life With Your Kids. I discovered this blog by random searching, and was delighted with this 10-year veteran blogger.
2. I'm a big Peanuts fan, so when I came across this post, I had to share it with you. Crosswalk.com gives some little known facts about the Peanuts Christmas Special we've all come to know and love. Linus' recounting of the Christmas story will forever stand out in my memory.
3. How Do You Say, "Merry Christmas," around the world? This blog will tell you.
4. At Things That Must Happen Soon, we have a list of Christmas celebrations from around the world.
5. Finally, here's Mark Lowry singing his signature song, Mary Did You Know?
Writers and Readers: Do you have any special family traditions related to your ethnic roots?
Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year! I'll be taking a blogging break until Friday, January 2, 2015.
Dear Susan, Merry Christmas to you and your family and may 2015 be great!
Thanks for the links in this posts and yes... I love that beautiful song (which I heard for the first time when I came to the USA years ago).
Hi Marja -
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and Jan!
I love Christmas music, but this song is my favorite. :)
Merry Christmas to you! I hope your day is filled with blessings!!!
Merry Christmas. Susan. I loved the selection you gave us. I especially love the song. It has so many memories for me.
Hi Terri - Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful time with our CT family.
Hi Quiet Spirit - Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the links. Mary, Did You Know is my favorite Christmas song.
Post a Comment