1. Takes off at top speed
2. Excels at sprints, but loses steam when it comes to marathons
3. Needs exterior motivation to get moving - a dog chasing will do nicely
4. Easily distracted
5. Wants instant gratification
2. Will never be viewed as an "overnight success"
3. Keeps moving - crisis or no crisis
5. Is willing to take as much time as needed to reach goals
Writers: Are you in the game for the long haul? How do you handle rejection/delays/disappointments?
Readers: How do you stick with the projects you start? Do you have any tips for finishing with the same enthusiasm as when you began?
Photo Credits: Tortoise - michaelAW
Rabbit - RobinC720