Sometimes you hit it just right - like when you go to the store and find the perfect shoes to go with an outfit. This Internet trip yielded an abundance of tips and inspiration. Enjoy!
1. Elaine Stock hosts author, Joan Leotta. She talks about the magic of writing and gets down to the nitty-gritty of what it takes to be productive.
2. Recently, Americans remembered the awful events of 9/11. Pamela Christian asks a probing question: Is a moment of silence enough?
3. Phyllis Wheeler posts about Five Ways to Compel the Reader Into Your Book. Great tips!
4. Dena Netherton lists some of her favorite things about fall.
5. Susan Panzica, at Eternity Cafe, shares a wonderful devotional on taking one step at a time.
Writers and Readers: What are some of your favorite things about fall?
Photo Credit: locutusest
Post a Comment