After the awful winter we experienced, I can't wait for the forsythia bushes, azaleas, lilacs, tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, and all the flowering trees to bloom. Spring gives me a burst of energy like no other season.
I've visited many blogger friends and found some great tips to jumpstart your creativity and be more productive. Enjoy!
1) Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, gives pointers on how to stay on track when writing an article.
2) Danny Wong, at Shareaholic, talks about why they gave up using press releases and now use blog posts to get news to the general public.
3) Blogging Bistro has an articled on how to craft a killer blog post.
4) Karen Lange, at Write Now, posted a review of Julie Klassen's book, The Dancing Master.
5) Cheryl Moore, a writer who loves to crochet, gives some wonderful ideas on re-purposing old sweaters.
Writers and Readers: What are you reading right now? If you're working on a crochet/knitting/craft project, please share.
Photo Credit: lance1