11. If you have children, what are some of the favorite books you've shared with them?
Unfortunately, this one doesn't apply to yours truly.
12. What are you reading now?
Song of the Silent Harp by B. J. Hoff
Blink of an Eye - Ted Dekker
Land of My Heart - Traci Peterson
13. Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?
No, but I have a TBR stack of books. Of course, the CBD Fiction catalog just arrived in the mail. I have quite a few titles circled.
14. What's next?
Widows & Orphans by Susan Meissner
The Hunted by Mike Dellosso
Sunset by Karen Kingsbury (when it comes out the end of September)
Watching the Tree Limbs by Mary DeMuth
15. What books would you like to reread?
I almost never reread books except for the Bible. Once in a great while, nostalgia hits like my desire to reread "The Doll House." Another exception would be a writing craft book.
16. Who are your favorite authors?
...and growing by the day. I told you my taste in books is eclectic. :)