1. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, gives 7 tips on how to focus your writer's eye.
2. Zoe M. McCarthy gives such easy-to-follow advice about writing. In this post, she talks about building a protagonist's character.
3. WND reports that Justice Clarence Thomas (Supreme Court) is urging that "Demonstrably Erroneous Precedents" be overturned.
4. Fear is a paralyzing, tormenting emotion. Brook Espinoza, at CBN Devotions wrote an excellent devotion on victory over fear.
5. Linda O'Connell shares pictures of her grands and has some excellent advice for all of us.
Writers: If you write fiction, how do you build your protagonist's character?
Readers: Which link was your favorite this week? Please share.
Photo Credit: Erik Dungan
Post a Comment