1. Jennifer Slattery guest posts at The Write Conversation on Blogging Smarter by Narrowing Your Scope. If you're already blogging as a fiction writer but want to eventually write non-fiction (or vice versa), how do you build another platform by maintaining the one you've already established?
2. Susan Spann guest posts at Writers in the Storm with Part 2 addressing Subsidiary Rights. Now this may seem like a dull subject, but it's essential when dealing with publishing contracts. What you don't know can cost you big time. I suggest bookmarking this article for future reference.
3. Christianheadlines.com reports on cast members of God's Not Dead speaking out about their faith.
4. Social Media can eat up a ton of time. Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, gives 7 Reasons Your Social Media Life Is Busier Than It Should Be.
5. Jeanette Levellie shared some easy recipes (only 4 ingredients) on her blog around Easter. I thought you might enjoy them.
Writers: How do you keep social media from eating up all your time?
Readers: Have you seen any of the recent faith-based movies like God's Not Dead, The War Room, or Risen? Please share.
Photo Credit: Svilen Mileve