1. This is not the usual writing advice found in this section of Weekend Potpourri. Emme Gannon's post at The Write Conversation resonated with me, and I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope it inspires you as much as it inspired me.
2. Research is a vital part of writing a book, whether fiction or non-fiction. Dan Koboldt posts at Jane Friedman's blog, giving some examples of research gone wrong. He then provides advice on how to make sure you're information is accurate.
3. Breaking Christian News highlights the theme of this year's pro-life rally, "Pro-Life Is Pro-Science." This thorough article shows the science behind the pro-life position.
4. Whatever creative endeavors you enjoy, there comes a time when it seems to die. Take heart as you read Dena Netherton's post, "The Source of the Harvest."
5. I'm nostalgic for the Christmas celebrations of my childhood. I found this site that offers information on vintage Christmas cards. My mother would collect all the cards and then tape them around the large mirror over our couch. We used any additional cards to decorate the opening between the living room and dining area.
Writers and Readers: Are you sending out Christmas cards this year? Please share.
Post a Comment