1. Jennifer Blanchard, at Positive Writer, gives 9 Ways to Create a Rock Solid Writing Habit. I particularly liked how she gave practical and thought-provoking advice on how to get started and how to stay the course.
2. Jim Dempsey guest posts at Writer Unboxed on, "Keep Your Characters Consistent." I enjoy articles like this because they challenge me as a writer.
3. Christian Headlines reports on the recent meetings between South and
have raised hopes that conditions will improve for North Korean believers.
Let's all pray for our brothers and sisters in that country. North Korea
4. Tim Suddeth, at The Write Conversation, talks about the fears we face as writers. It can easily translate into any other occupation. I loved this particular line, "In each of our lives, we are going to face new twists and turns that we can call either fears or opportunities."
5. Jean Fischer, at Something to Write Home About, shares pictures and a blurb about the homes of famous authors. It was fun to see where Laura Ingalls Wilder and Louisa May Alcott wrote their stories.
Writers: How did you establish your writing habit?
Readers: Which of the author homes did you like the best? While not my favorite home, Edgar Allen Poe's house brought back fond memories. My grandmother and mother would take me on walks to
I always had to check out his tiny home. Poe Park