1. DiAnn Mills guest posts at The Write Conversation. She asks, "What is your character's love language?"
2. Lisa Hall-Wilson guest posts at Writers in the Storm about 5 Quick Ways to Shift Description and POV into Deep Point of View. There's also a link to a free e-course. I've asked for it, and will give you a report when I've finished.
3. Bravo to the State of Utah House for passing a bill that outlaws the aborting of Downs Syndrome babies. There is much pressure from the medical community and society to destroy children with disabilities. The bill still must pass the Utah Senate.
4. Lucinda Seacrest McDowell guest posts at The Write Conversation and urges writers to embrace the rest they need. This advice applies to any one involved in a creative endeavor.
5. Okay, so I'm on a declutter kick. I just heard about the "One Touch Rule." Yeah, it piqued my curiosity too.
Writers: Have you taken any free e-courses on writing? Please share.
Readers: How do you rest/re-charge?
Photo Credit: Patataj Patataj