1. Most of us are active on social media. In these dangerous times, it's important to take common-sense precautions to keep ourselves safe. Did you know that the pictures you post can have information on your location? Check out this article at The Write Conversation.
2. Here's a rare post on writing a memoir. Cyndy Etler, at Jane Friedman's blog, shows us how to help the reader "live it."
3. Breaking Christian News reports that
passed a radical bill allowing mentally ill patients to be starved to death.
The abortion culture has opened a Pandora's Box of death. Oregon
4. Dena Netherton's devotion called, "Cactus Underwear of Cascade Mountain Lake," focuses on being thankful.
5. Spring cleaning time is here. Lamberts Lately is a cleaning/declutter blog. In this post she gives a list of things you can purge right now.
Writers and Readers: What precautions do you take to protect yourselves on social media? Please share.